The recipe from Miyazaki Prefecture in Japan! You can use fish substitute for chicken!
- 2 lb Chicken Thighs
- A pinch of Salt & peppers
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 1/3 Cup Flour
- 2 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 Boiled Eggs (Cook it well)
- 1/4 Onion (Mince it well)
- 1 Pickle or fresh cucumber (Mince it well)
- 4 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Rice Vinegar
- 2 tsp Sugar
- Using a small bowl, Combine the ingredients of “The Sauce” and microwave it for 30sec.
- In another bowl, Combine chopped boiled eggs, a pickle, onions, and all the seasonings for “Dipping sauce”.
- Remove bones from chicken thighs. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and peppers on each piece.
- Prepare two containers. One is for the mixture of eggs & milk, the other is for flour.
- Dip the chickens into the batter, and then coat with flour. (If you want to make it crispy, repeat it at least once again.)
- Add about 1/2 to 1 inch vegetable oil in a large frying pan, and heat it up.
- When it gets 340℉ (170℃), place the prepared chickens carefully, and brown both sides.
- After deep-frying the chickens for 5mins for both sides, drain the oil, and place them on a cutting board or a plate.
- Pour “The Sauce” over the fried chickens, then add “Tartar Sauce” on the top. DONE♪