Super easy way to cook a good chicken dish...!! Believe me, it is so very simple & easy!!
Servings: 1 ~2 servings
- 1/2 lb Chicken Thighs
- 1/4 Cup Soy sauce
- 1/4 Cup Rice vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- Make fork holes in the chicken.
- Mix all the seasonings in a large microwave-safe container.
- Place the chicken skin-side down, wrap and microwave it for 4mins at 700W.
- Flip the chickens over and microwave it again for another 4mins at 700W.
- Cool it down for a while... Enjoy!!!
You can add potatoes, boiled eggs, etc with the sauce. The chickens are perfect for Don (put them on cooked rice in a bowl)♪