Miso Yasai-Itame みそ野菜炒め
Miso flavored Stir-fried Vegetables! You can use any kind of protein.
Servings: 2 Serving
- 1/2 lb Pork or Beef (Any kind of meat)
- 1 Onion
- 1 Carrot
- 1/2 Green bell pepper
- (You may use any kind of vegetables)
- 1 Tbsp Sesami paste / Grated sesami seed
- 1 tsp Grated Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Oyster sauce
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sake (Japanese cooking wine)
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Miso-paste
- 1/3 tsp Chili peppers _optinal
- Cut all vegetables and meat thinly.
- In a large plastic bag (Ziploc), combine the sauce seasonings.
- Place all the cut vegetables and meat into the plastic bag, and mix them well.
- Apply 1 Tbsp of oil (Sesami oil if available) on a large pan, start heating over the medium-high heat.
- Add all the ingredients from the plastic bag, stir-fry them for 6-7 mins.
- It’s done when the vegetables are cooked enough. Enjoy!