Toro Toro Pork
It takes time but the ribs are going to be so tender that you won’t even be able to grab the meat with chopsticks!! Try Japanese flavored ribs, it is so very tasty!!
- 2 Lb Pork Ribs
- 1 tsp Dashi Powder (Dashi makes the dish “Japanese”, but if it’s not available, add some salt.)
- 4 Tbsp Honey (or sugar)
- 3 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp Sake (or water)
- 1 Tbsp Rice vinegar
- 2-3 Cup Water (Depends of the size of the pot)
- Use a large size pot, place the ribs and the seasonings.
- Pour water until the ribs are covered.
- Start heating over medium-high heat.
- Ocationally remove the scum and keep simmering for about 2hours.
- When the water is almost gone, it’s done! Easy!