It’s Summer, it’s the season for blueberry picking!!
Did you get too much of them?? Haha, me too!!
Let’s cook Blueberry jams in a super easy way♪
Let’s cook Blueberry jams with no water! It’s not too sweet, perfect for yogurt, scones, or any kind of bread!
Servings: 3 Large Jars
- 2-2.5 cups Fresh blueberries (or frozen type)
- 1.5 cups Sugar
- A pinch salt
- Wash the blueberries and place all of them in a pot.
- Add sugar over them. (Defrost the blueberries here if you’re using frozen type.)
- Start heating over the low heat, simmer for about 20mins.
- (Be careful not to spill it !! Its color stains everything forever !!)
- Pour the preserves into clean jars before it gets cold, and place the lids. Cool them down.
The amount of sugar depends on how much you like sweets. If you have a sweet tooth, I recommend you to use more sugar. I use just 1 cup of sugar for 2 cups of blueberries since I don’t like too sweet jams.