Flower Focaccia フラワーフォカッチャ
Let’s be creative and artistic this summer♬ Enjoy this recipe as your family project♬You can arrange the ingredients as you like! Vegetarian people can enjoy it as well!
Servings: 4 People
The dough (You can use a store bought pizza dough!)
- 20 g Sugar
- 2 g Salt
- 20 g Olive oil
- 200 g Bread flour
- 140 ml Water (warm it up to 115°F／40℃）
- 3 g Dry yeast
- 1/3 Bell peppers (Green, red, orange, yellow...)
- 3 Grape tomatoes
- 3 Young corns
- 3 Broccolis
- 5 Asparagus
- 2 Sausages (optional)
- Some Hams (optional)
- 1 Boiled egg (optional)
- You can add your favorite veggies. Be creative.
- 1/2 - 1/3 tsp Salt (Pink salt, herb salt, or any kind)
- 1/2 tsp parsley optional
- In a large bowl, pour warm water and add dry yeast. Let the yeast melt.
- Add sugar, salt and olive oil and mix them well.
- Add bread flour and knead until it gets smooth. You don’t have to knead as much as making bread, knead it for about 2-3 mins.
- Place the dough in a microwave safe bowl, microwave it for 20mins at 200W, and knead it for another 2mins.
- Wrap and rest it for 40mins.
- Spread the dough on an oven tray or a cast iron. Make lots of pinholes on the dough with a fork.
- Sprinkle some salt. You can add some black peppers.
- Now decorate as you like🌼 Draw flowers, someone’s face, Christmas tree, hearts...be creative and enjoy!!
- Preheat the oven to 395°F/ 200℃, and bake it for about 20mins. (If you’re using a cast iron, you’ll need to bake a little longer.)
- Enjoy the palette you drew♬